Culture Campus Turku develops research collaboration, internal and external communication, and structural coordination.
Kulturcampus Åbo formulates a research strategy that considers the wide range of offerings from the universities and the research and development needs of businesses and societal organizations. Research topics are identified both from a research perspective and through collaboration with stakeholders. Members’ national and international networks are utilized and expanded in a targeted manner.
The goals are to
- map basic and applied research areas that promote cultural sustainability at the universities
- develop collaboration both between institutions and in partnership with businesses, third-sector actors, and the city
- enhance more efficient sharing of research infrastructure.
Members of the working group ·
- Maarit Leskelä-Kärki, University of Turku, chair of the working group
- Hannu Salmi, University of Turku, vice-chair of the working group
- Johannes Brusila, Åbo Akademi University
- Taina Erävaara, Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Jarna Heinonen, University of Turku
- Marja-Liisa Helasvuo, University of Turku
- Pirita Juppi, Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Marie-Sofie Lundström, Åbo Akademi University
- Jaakko Martikainen, Turku Conservatory
- Pekka Vartiainen, Humak – University of Applied Sciences
- Sampo Ruoppila, City of Turku / University of Turku