Culture Campus Turku promotes business competence and entrepreneurship for students and professionals and encourages the emergence and development of new revenue and business models.
Culture Campus Turku gathers and renews business and innovation services in the cultural sector and strengthens their accessibility. It supports the emergence of creative and innovative products and services and their utilisation in also other industries.
Through long-term development work, Turku will have a multidisciplinary competence and innovation cluster within the cultural sector.
The goal is to
- stay updated on the business collaboration landscape in research and development
- renew business and innovation services (consulting and growth services)
- plan new ways to promote the creation and internationalization of profitable culture and creative businesses.
Members of the working group
- Anna Kivinen, City of Turku, chair of the working group
- Teija Raninen, Business Turku, vice-chair of the working group
- Johanna Lindström, Åbo Akademi University
- Samuel Raunio, Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Jani Pihlajamaa, Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Markus Suomi, Humak University of Applied Sciences
- Pasi Lyysaari, Turku Conservatory
- Petteri Järvi, City of Turku
- Juulia Räikkönen, University of Turku
- Antti Nuutinen, University of Turku