Link to the registration page: Register as an expert on Kulttuurikampus Turku
1. Enter your details on the registration page. Click the Register button.
2. You will receive a confirmation email from WordPress within a few minutes of registering. Please check your spam folder as well!
3. Click the link in the message and change your password.
4. Log in to the site with your email address and password. The login page link is also available in the email you received.
5. Once logged in, you will arrive at the site’s admin view. Select the section Experts > Add New from the left sidebar.
6. Enter your details into the system. Please also add a picture of yourself! The image size should be a maximum of 3000 x 3000 pixels.
In the right menu, you can choose specific areas that will be visible in three languages. The one first in alphabetical order will appear on the front page of your application. If you choose other specific areas, for example, three, they will appear on the front page as “+ 3 others.” By clicking on the card, these other specific areas will also be visible. The search function retrieves words from the marked areas and also from the “Additional Information” field, where you can write more about your expertise in the desired language.
You can preview the page by clicking “Preview” in the upper right corner. When you’re ready, click “Submit for Review” in the upper right corner. Your information will be visible on the service within a few business days.
7. You can log into the system at any time using the same link, email address, and password to update your information. Change the password in the admin view under Profile.